Phil Abraham Quartet
1. France's first name (P. Abraham)
2. Valse à lire (P. Abraham)
3. A quick sketch (Ron Carter)
4. Spring can really hang you up the most (Wolf / Landesman)
5. Softly as in a morning sunrise (Hammerstein / Romberg)
6. Between four eyes (P. Abraham)
7. Para dizer adeus (Edu Lobo)
8. Giant steps (John Coltrane)
9. Simone (Frank Foster)
Phil Abraham - trombone, vocals
Michel Herr - piano
Jean-Louis Rassinfosse - double bass
Stéphane Galland - drums
Recorded live, released in 1997. CD (Lyrae LY 9703007).
CD of the month in the French "Jazz Magazine" in October 1997.
See also a couple of photos of the Phil Abraham Quartet.